Registered User Policy
All users wishing to register with Pembrokeshire Leisure must firstly complete an user registration form. All sections of the form must be completed fully for registration to be successful. On completion of the registration form, user’s details are inputted into the Gladstone MRM system. All individual members’ details must be supplemented by photo (taken at the reception point). This is to ensure those user cards and account details are being utilised by the appropriate user. Photo registration also allows for user recognition in the case of emergency.
Whilst all details are required (some can be added at a later date) the following details are compulsory and must be completed on all registration forms before we can process the application: -
- First Name
- Date of Birth
- Postcode (home)
- Title and Gender
- Do you consider yourself to have a disability?
- Do you regard Welsh as your first language?
Users unwilling to meet the above criteria will not be eligible to register with Pembrokeshire Leisure.
Registered Users can: -
- Pre-book an activity / session / facility in line with the booking policy.
- Make bookings / reservations over the phone / Internet
- Take out Leisure Centre memberships
- Pay by Direct Debit for membership
- Use the fitness facilities on completion of an induction
- Hold an account with Pembrokeshire Leisure
- Make facility reservations