To achieve a healthy body and mind, we believe it's important to have a balanced approach between work, leisure exercise and relaxation.
Health Suites are the ideal place to unwind after a hard day, and help ease the stress of a modern lifestyle. Our Health Suites offer a sauna and a steam room.
To use the Health Suite you must:
Be aged 16+ to use the Health Suite unaccompanied
Children aged 11+ may use the Health Suite if accompanied by a responsible person over the age of 16.
Book your session online, by calling the centre or using our Pembs Leisure App.
We advise that the following people do not use the sauna/steam rooms:
- Pregnant women.
- Diabetics with damaged feet or peripheral neuropathy.
- Those suffering from heart disease/circulatory problems and high and low blood pressure.
- Those with infectious skin diseases/sores and wounds.
- Those suffering from an illness where you are unable to perspire.
- If you are taking anticoagulants/antihistamines/hypnotic, tranquillizers or any other medications whatsoever which makes you unsure as to the advisability of using saunas/steam rooms.
- If you have consumed alcohol or a heavy meal within 1 1/2 hours of the booking.
- If you have suffer from migraine attacks (SAUNAS).
- If you have recently exercised (STEAM ROOMS).
- Those suffering from any condition whatsoever that makes you unsure as to the advisability of using saunas/steam room.
Those at particular risk from the use of saunas and steam rooms and special consideration needs to be given to:-
- The Elderly
- Pregnant women
If you fall into any of the above categories we ask that you sign our disclaimer and would advise against using the health suite.