As covid regulations ease in Wales, we are able to make some changes to our Covid-19 risk assessments. We are happy to announce some changes that will come into effect from Monday 28th March.
We are thrilled to welcome back viewing swimming lessons. Our staff would like to thank responsible adults for adhering to our viewing rotas.
Please take note of the following information to help us continue to reduce the risk of spreading Covid-19:
- Only one adult per swimmer will be allowed to sit in the viewing gallery.
- Keep a safe distance between yourself and any others in all areas.
- Use the cleaning wipes and hand sanitiser provided.
- Wear a mask if possible.
- You are encouraged not to bring additional children to the facility while one swimmer is taking part in a lesson. If additional siblings must come with you then it is essential that they are kept apart from all others within the facility, this will be the responsibility of the responsible adult.
- All lessons will enter via the main entrance. Please bring your child beach ready, with bathers on underneath their clothes.
- Enter the poolside via the viewing gallery and change your child on the poolside, if they are beach ready.
- All children are encouraged to wear hats.
- When the lesson is over, then please make your way to the changing room. The swimming teacher will bring the children into the changing rooms to be collected.
- Boys aged 8 and over should change in the male changing room and girls aged 8 and over in the female changing room.
- Please change quickly in the changing room. Exit the changing rooms and leave via the main reception.
- Follow all Welsh Government guidance.
- If your child or any member of your household has experienced or been in contact with anyone displaying any covid symptoms in the past 7 days then do not attend your lesson.
- Please arrive no sooner than 5 minutes before the lesson start time.
- Responsible adults of all children aged under 8 must remain in the building during the lesson.
- Anti-bacterial spray and cleaning materials will be provided for your use in the waiting areas and hand sanitiser is available throughout the centre.
- All swimming lessons will be taught from poolside. Fixed buoyancy aids will be provided however should you like to bring your own please bring them with you. Suitable fixed buoyancy aids include arm discs, arm bands and puddle jumpers and should not be able to be easily removed by the swimmer.
- In the event of a pool closure, we will make every attempt to contact our customers as soon as possible. Please ensure you follow us on Facebook.