At Tenby Leisure Centre your swimming lesson journey will be:
Please take note of the following terms and conditions of your booking and some changes which we have made to ensure swimming lessons are safe and meet current government guidance related to COVID-19.
- If your child or any member of your household has experienced or been in contact with anyone displaying any of the listed COVID-19 symptoms in the past 7 days then do not attend your lesson and follow the correct guidance.
- As restrictions ease, we still ask that only one adult accompanies a child to their swimming lesson.
- Changing rooms have returned to Male and Female usage. Please use the appropriate changing room for the adult accompanying the child if the child is aged 7 and under. Children who are 8 years of age and over do not need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive no sooner than 5 minutes before the lesson start time.
- A face mask must be worn by everyone aged 11 and over at all times in the centre.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times within the centre.
- You are encouraged not to bring additional children to the facility while one swimmer is taking part in a lesson. If this cannot be avoided, please communicate this with the centre in advance.
- If additional siblings must come with you then it is essential social distancing is adhered to within the facility, this will be the responsibility of the responsible adult. Unlike in School settings, it is encouraged that whilst in a leisure centre social distancing is adhered to by children of all ages.
- Parents can undress their child in the changing room and then should take their child’s clothes with them to the balcony. No personal belongings are to be left in the changing room.
- We recommend all swimmers wear loose fitting clothing that is easy to remove and replace quickly before and after the swimming lesson.
- Where facilities allow you will be able to get your child dressed after the lesson in the changing rooms. Please do this quickly and then leave via the designated exit.
- Cleaning wipes will be provided for your use in the waiting areas and changing rooms. Hands sanitiser is available for use throughout the leisure centre.
- All swimming lessons will be taught from poolside in order to maintain social distancing. Fixed buoyancy aids will be provided however should you like to bring your own please bring them with you. Suitable fixed buoyancy aids include arm discs, arm bands and puddle jumpers and should not be able to be easily removed by the swimmer.
- In the event of a pool closure, we will make every attempt to contact our customers as soon as possible. Please ensure we have the correct details on your child’s account and you follow us on Facebook.