Thank you for choosing to attend swimming lessons at Pembroke Leisure Centre. Here is some helpful information regarding our lessons.
- All classes from Splash 1 to wave 3 are 30 minutes in duration; waves 4 to 7 are 40 minutes long.
- We provide boxes to store your belongings in, in the changing room (items are left at your own risk).
- Boys aged eight and over should change in the male changing room and girls aged eight and over in the female changing room.
- Children under the age of 8.
Responsible adults of children under the age of eight must wait within the building. Please ensure you wait with your child until they are collected by their teacher on poolside and be ready to collect them at the end of the lesson. See admission policy for full details.
- All children are encouraged to wear hats and shower before entering poolside.
- Your child may not be permitted to attend the lesson if they arrive five minutes after the lesson start time.
- Viewing is available in the Dutton suite and by the lift. No viewing is available from poolside.
- Swimming lessons will be predominately taught from poolside.
- Children in Splash 1 to 4 need to wear suitable fixed buoyancy aids. Our preference is for them to use arm discs, which are available to purchase at the centre, however arm bands and puddle jumpers can also be used.
- In the event of a pool closure, we will make every attempt to contact our customers as soon as possible. Please ensure you follow us on Facebook.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.