At Fishguard Leisure Centre your swimming lessons journey will be:
- Enter through the main entrance.
- From there head straight to poolside entrance where you will be greeted by your teacher.
- After the lesson, swimmers will be directed by the teacher via the pool shutter to the changing area, to use either the changing cubicles in the village or the changing rooms.
Please take note of the following terms and conditions of your booking and some changes which we have made to ensure swimming lessons are safe
- Please ensure your child has been to the toilet and had a shower before the lesson.
- Please arrive no sooner than 5 minutes before the lesson start time.
- You will not be permitted to attend your lesson if you arrive after your lesson start time.
- Responsible adults of all children will be allowed to stay within the building.
- Please help your child get the most out of their lesson by allowing them to keep their full attention on the teacher. It can be distracting to the swimmers in the lesson if there are additional instructions coming from the viewing gallery.
- We recommend all swimmers wear loose fitting clothing that is easy to remove and replace quickly before and after the lesson.
- Please do not wear outdoor footwear on poolside.
- Fixed buoyancy aids will be provided however should you like to bring your own please bring them with you. Suitable fixed buoyancy aids include arm discs, arm bands and puddle jumpers and should not be able to be easily removed by the swimmer.
- If your child is in a Splash lesson, the responsible adult will need to bring swimming kit to accompany their child into the water.
- In the event of a pool closure, we will make every attempt to contact our customers as soon as possible. Please ensure you follow us on Facebook and/ or download the Pembrokeshire Leisure app.