All new swimmers who wish to join the swim school will be required to attend an assessment to ensure they are booked into the correct class.
- You will need to email your local leisure centre to request an assessment.
- Once your child has been assessed, they will be added to the swimming lesson assessed list.
- When a space becomes available in the correct class, the people on the interest list will be emailed, offering them the chance to call the centre to book and pay for a space.
- Spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
10-week course of swimming lessons commencing Monday 08th January 2024 and running until the week commencing Monday 18th March 2024.
There will be no lessons during half term, the week commencing 12th February 2024.
Here are the options to pay for swimming lessons:
The simplest way to pay for your swimming lessons is with a membership. Swimming lessons are included in our Junior Membership and can be added to the Household membership for a small additional charge. The benefits of having a membership are:
- You can spread the cost of attending swimming lessons by paying a monthly direct debit.
- Your lessons are automatically rebooked; all you need to do is confirm that your child will be attending by the date set.
- A Junior Membership also includes access to junior activities, public swimming sessions, and discounts for parties and holiday schemes!
- More information is available about memberships here
Pay Per Term
There is also the option to pay for a term of swimming lessons online, over the phone or at the centre via card.
Our swimming lessons cost £5.50 per 30-minute lesson and £7.35 per 40-minute lesson.
*For the first term, you would need to book and pay for the course in house or over the phone.
Passport to Leisure
Lessons at a discounted rate for those who qualify for our Passport to Leisure scheme. Please ask your leisure centre for full details.
Swimming lessons delivered through the medium of Welsh
All facilities aim to offer lessons bilingually. If you prefer your child to receive instruction exclusively in Welsh, please fill out the request form, and we will make every effort to accommodate your request. Please note that a minimum number of participants will be required for class viability, as is the case for all lessons.