New swimmers can book from 28.08.2021.
There will be a 14 week course of swimming lessons commencing 06.09.2021 running until the week commencing 12.12.2021. There will be no lessons during October half term, the week commencing 25.10.2021. All lessons will be 30 minutes.
Please take note of the following information when booking your lessons for the autumn term.
There are options available for how to pay for swimming lessons.
Junior Membership Direct Debit
The simplest way to pay for your swimming lessons is with a Junior Membership. The benefits of a junior membership are:
- You can spread the cost of attending swimming lessons by paying a monthly direct debit.
- Your lessons are automatically rebooked and paid, all you need to do is confirm that your child will be attending.
- A Junior Membership also includes access to junior activities, public swimming sessions, discounts for parties and holiday schemes!
- More information is available about Junior Membership here.
If your child had a junior membership pre March 2020, their membership will be restarted on the 1st September.
Household Membership Swimming Lesson Bolt-On
If you have a Household Membership you can add a Swimming Lessons Bolt-On subscription for £6.20 per child, per month to cover the cost of your child’s swimming lessons.
If you had a Swimming Lessons Bolt-On subscription pre March 2020, this payment will be restarted on the 1st September.
Pay Per Term
There is also the option to pay for a term of swimming lessons online, over the phone or at the centre via card.
Loyalty and Standard Rate
We are reintroducing our loyalty card scheme for swimming lessons from 01.09.2021. Our lessons are charged at either our Standard or Loyalty Rate. The prices are:
- Standard Rate 30-minute lesson - £5.70
- Loyalty Rate 30-minute lesson – £4.50
- Annual Junior Loyalty Card - £5
To be entitled to the Loyalty Rate you will need to purchase a Loyalty Card.
Please contact your local leisure centre to purchase a loyalty card.
If you are registered for Passport to Leisure this rate will also be available.
Paying for your Lessons
You will need to call your local leisure centre to book and pay over the phone.