If you have a swimmer who would like to start attending swimming lessons please take note of the following:
All new swimmers who wish to join the swim school will be required to attend an assessment to ensure they are booked into the correct class.
- You will need to email your local leisure centre to request an assessment.
- You can do this at any time.
- Once your child has been assessed, they will be added to the swimming lesson interest list.
- When a space becomes available in the correct class, everyone who is on the interest list will be emailed offering them the chance to call the centre to book and pay for a space.
- Spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
There will be a 11 week course of swimming lessons commencing 25.04.2022 running until the week commencing 11.07.2022.
There will be no lessons during half term, the week commencing 30.05.2022. All lessons will be 30 minutes.
There are options available for how to pay for swimming lessons:
The simplest way to pay for your swimming lessons is with a membership. Swimming lessons are included in our Junior and Household Swimming Lesson Bolt-On Memberships. The benefits having a membership are:
- You can spread the cost of attending swimming lessons by paying a monthly direct debit.
- Your lessons are automatically rebooked and paid, all you need to do is confirm that your child will be attending.
- A Junior Membership also includes access to junior activities, public swimming sessions, discounts for parties and holiday schemes!
- More information is available about memberships here.
Pay Per Term
There is also the option to pay for a term of swimming lessons online, over the phone or at the centre via card.
Paying for your Lessons
You will need to call your local leisure centre to book and pay over the phone.