There will be a 14 week course of swimming lessons commencing 06.09.2021 running until the week commencing 12.12.2021. There will be no lessons during October half term, the week commencing 25.10.2021. All lessons will be 30 minutes.
Please take note of the following information when booking your lessons for the autumn term.
- Swimmers will all be allocated a space in the correct wave. The lesson may be at a different time, on a different day or with a different teacher. We endeavour to keep changes to a minimum.
- You will have priority booking from 23.08.2021 – 26.08.2021. Any participants whose swimming lessons are not paid by 26.08.2021 will be deleted.
- If you wish to change the lesson you have been allocated, then you can do this on 27.08.2021. You will need to call your local leisure centre to do this.
- If you do not wish to return to lessons or you have any other queries, then please email your local leisure centre.
There are options available for how to pay for swimming lessons.
Junior Membership Direct Debit
The simplest way to pay for your swimming lessons is with a Junior Membership. The benefits of a junior membership are:
- You can spread the cost of attending swimming lessons by paying a monthly direct debit.
- Your lessons are automatically rebooked and paid, all you need to do is confirm that your child will be attending.
- A Junior Membership also includes access to junior activities, public swimming sessions, discounts for parties and holiday schemes!
- More information is available about Junior Membership here.
If your child had a junior membership pre March 2020, their membership will be restarted on the 1st September.
Household Membership Swimming Lesson Bolt-On
If you have a Household Membership you can add a Swimming Lessons Bolt-On subscription for £6.20 per child, per month to cover the cost of your child’s swimming lessons.
If you had a Swimming Lessons Bolt-On subscription pre March 2020, this payment will be restarted on the 1st September.
Pay Per Term
There is also the option to pay for a term of swimming lessons online, over the phone or at the centre via card.
Loyalty and Standard Rate
We are reintroducing our loyalty card scheme for swimming lessons from 01.09.2021. Our lessons are charged at either our Standard or Loyalty Rate. The prices are:
- Standard Rate 30-minute lesson - £5.70
- Loyalty Rate 30-minute lesson – £4.50
- Annual Junior Loyalty Card - £5
To be entitled to the Loyalty Rate you will need to purchase a Loyalty Card.
Please contact your local leisure centre to purchase a loyalty card. We ask that you pay for the loyalty card by 13.08.2021. The loyalty card subscription will begin on the date of the child’s first swimming lesson unless otherwise requested.
If your child had a Loyalty Card prior to lockdown you will need to purchase a new Loyalty Card. All lessons have been charged at the loyalty rate up until this point to cover any outstanding loyalty subscriptions.
If you are registered for Passport to Leisure this rate will also be available.
Paying for your Lessons
The simplest and most efficient way to pay for swimming lessons is online. We will be emailing all swimmers who attend lessons a link to pay online. Your child will need an email address registered to their leisure account to receive this communication. To update their account with an email address, please email your local leisure centre with the email address to add, the child’s full name and date of birth.
The payment emails will be sent on 23.08.2021 and again on 26.08.2021. Please click on the link in the email to pay for the lessons then click My Basket, this will then take you to your child’s booking details and card payment.
You will receive an email for each child you have booked in for swimming lessons with an individual link in each.
If you do not receive an email by 27.08.2021 please phone your local leisure centre to make payment.