This is how swimmers attending lessons will rebook their lessons.
There will be a 11 week course of swimming lessons commencing 25.04.2022 running until the week commencing 11.07.2022.
There will be no lessons during half term, the week commencing 30.05.2022. All lessons will be 30 minutes.
Please take note of the following information when booking your lessons for the summer term.
- All swimmers currently in the swim school will be emailed to let them know what lesson they have been allocated for the spring term.
- Your child will need an email address registered to their leisure account to receive this communication. To update their account with an email address, please email your local leisure centre with the email address to add, the child’s full name and date of birth.
- Swimmers will all be allocated a space in the correct wave. The lesson may be at a different time, on a different day or with a different teacher. We endeavour to keep changes to a minimum.
- You will have priority booking from 04.04.22 - 07.04.22 in Pembroke, Tenby, Milford Haven, Fishguard and Crymych.
- You will have priority booking from 28.03.2022 - 02.04.2022 in Haverfordwest.
- If your child has a membership, then please confirm if they want to keep their space by replying to the rebooking information email using the email address provided in the email.
- Any participants from Pembroke, Tenby, Milford Haven, Fishguard or Crymych whose swimming lessons are not paid for or confirmed by 07.04.22 will be deleted.
- Any participants from Haverfordwest whose swimming lessons are not paid for or confirmed by 03.04.22 will be deleted.
- If you wish to change the lesson you have been allocated in Pembroke, Tenby, Milford Haven, Fishguard or Crymych, then you can do this on 08.04.22 from 11.30am.
- If you wish to change the lesson you have been allocated in Haverfordwest, then you can do this on 04.04.22 from 10am.
- You will need to call your local leisure centre to do this.
- If you do not wish to return to lessons or you have any other queries, then please email your local leisure centre.
There are options available for how to pay for swimming lessons:
The simplest way to pay for your swimming lessons is with a membership. Swimming lessons are included in our Junior and Household Swimming Lesson Bolt-On Memberships. The benefits having a membership are:
- You can spread the cost of attending swimming lessons by paying a monthly direct debit.
- Your lessons are automatically rebooked and paid, all you need to do is confirm that your child will be attending.
- A Junior Membership also includes access to junior activities, public swimming sessions, discounts for parties and holiday schemes!
- More information is available about memberships here.
Pay Per Term
There is also the option to pay for a term of swimming lessons online, over the phone or at the centre via card.
If you pay per term, the simplest and most efficient way to pay for swimming lessons is online. We will be emailing all swimmers who attend lessons a link to pay online.
The payment emails will be sent on 04.04.22 and again on 06.04.22 for swimmers in Pembroke, Tenby, Milford Haven, Fishguard or Crymych.
The payment emails will be sent on 28.03.22 and again on 30.03.22 for swimmers in Haverfordwest.
Please click on the link in the email to pay for the lessons then click My Basket, this will then take you to your child’s booking details and card payment.
You will receive an email for each child you have booked in for swimming lessons with an individual link in each.
If you do not receive an email by 06.04.22 please phone your local leisure centre to make payment.