Junior and Teen Lane Swimming
As we continue to return our aquatic activities we are now able to offer all registered Juniors and teens (aged 3-19) to attend lane swimming sessions at their chosen centre free of charge, funded by the free-swimming initiative.
Please note the following:
- Lane swimming etiquette to be adhered to at all times,
- Children must be of competent swimming ability and able to swim lengths in a lane swimming environment in a 25m pool.
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by a responsible person aged 16 or over
How to book?
You can book 7 days in advance of your session.
If you have any issues then please contact your local Leisure Centre.
All sessions will need to be booked in advance, limited spaces are available.
Passport to Leisure Free Swim Pods
During October half term come and enjoy a free Swim Pod!
Who can access the free swim pods?
Customers who are eligible for Passport to Leisure.
You are eligible for Passport to Leisure if you are in receipt of:
- Universal Credit (excluding Family tax credits & Child Tax Credits)
- Income support
- Job seekers (Income based)
- Employment Support Allowance- Income related
- Pension Credit Guarantee Credit
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)/Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- An unpaid carer
You need to be a registered Pembrokeshire Leisure user and have provided us with evidence of your eligibility.
If you have not already done this, you will need to visit your local leisure centre.
We also offer a passport to leisure membership, for more information click here.
When are the free Swim Pods available?
Monday 25th October to Friday 29th October 2021.
Check your local centres swimming pool timetable for more information.
How do I book my free Swim Pod?
If you are registered with us and have provided evidence that you are eligible for Passport to leisure then book your Swim Pod now on our App, online or by calling your local centre.