Reservation, Non attendance & Late Cancellation Dishonour Policy
The following policy has been adopted for all leisure facilities managed by Pembrokeshire Leisure.
This policy will cover all individual activities, sessions, classes & facility hire that are pre-booked.
- Registered users of Pembrokeshire Leisure have the right to pre-book a facility (excluding birthday parties and special events), activity, session or class a maximum of 7 days prior to that activity, session or class is scheduled to take place.
- Telephone reservations for all bookings can only be made 15 minutes after the facility has opened to the public, a maximum of 7 days prior to the commencement of that booking.
- Reservations on-line or via the mobile app may be made 7 days in advance
- Registered users may reserve a maximum of one extra space via the phone or in person per activity on behalf of another registered user.
- Registered users without a membership must pay for any classes or activity at the time of booking either on-line, over the phone or in person
- Non Registered Users are not permitted to pre-book any activity, session or class except on the day of that booking. Any booking by a non-registered user must be paid at time of booking.
- Once booked, the individual has reserved their place for that activity, session or class.
- Each individual has up until 4 working hours (these are in relation to the opening times of the facility) prior to their pre-booked activity, session or class to cancel their reservation.
- If an activity, session or class is cancelled within this 4 hours timeframe those with an applicable membership will be charged a ‘Late Cancellation Fee”(equivalent of the loyalty charge for that activity) For those that have pre-paid for the session no refund will be provided.
- Consideration will be taken into account for late cancellation where the individual has encountered an unforeseen reason for non-attendance (this will have to be at the discretion of the Manager/Duty Officer)
- If another individual takes up the activity, session or class that has been cancelled the late cancellation fee will not be charged. All efforts will be made to contact individuals on waiting lists, where applicable, in this circumstance.
- All individuals who have acquired a late cancellation dishonour charge will not be permitted to pre-book or undertake any activity, session or class until they have cleared their debt.
- If an individual fails to attend a pre booked activity, session, or class and gives no prior notice (please refer to late cancellations) a ‘Non-attendance Fee’ will be charged. This fee will be in addition to the applicable charge levied for late cancellation.
- All individuals who have acquired a Non Attendance dishonour charge will not be permitted to pre-book or undertake any activity, session or class until they have cleared their debt.
Facility Hire for Birthday Parties & Special Events
- Reservations may only be made by registered users of Pembrokeshire Leisure
- All reservations may be made a maximum of 3 months prior to the commencement of the booking except for special events that are for in excess of 4 hours in length where they may be made up to 12 months in advance.
- All reservations must be paid for at the time of booking
- Under normal circumstances cancellation of a reservation within 6 working days will not be eligible for a refund.
 A registered user is a person/group who’s details are held on our customer database (these details must include name, address, photograph, telephone number and date of birth)