As restrictions are gradually easing we are able to improve the service and facilities which we are offering at Milford Haven. From Monday 6th September, we will be implementing some changes to the centre.
We are increasing our opening hours and will now be open from 6am until 9pm, Monday to Friday. Our weekend opening hours are 7.30am till 2pm.
We are beginning to reopen our changing rooms, starting with the swimming pool changing. To allow us to open our changing rooms safely and maintain high levels of cleanliness please take note of the following:
- Please continue to arrive beach ready with your bathers on underneath your clothes.
- Undress on the poolside and place your clothes into a changing box.
- At the end of your session, take your box into the changing room and change quickly.
- There will be no showers available currently.
- Please leave your changing box in the changing room and leave via reception.
- We will be monitoring the amount of people in the changing rooms at any one time, you may be required to remain in the pool until there is space to change
- Session end times will be staggered to help us manage numbers in our changing rooms.
We have made some changes to the fitness suite, this includes:
- Increasing the length of some bookable sessions.
- The gym will now be open 9pm Monday to Friday.
- We will be moving equipment out of the sports hall into the recreation room to create an area for small group training.
We have moved the fitness suite equipment out of the sports hall to allow us to return whole hall bookings like indoor football.
We ask that you please continue to:
- Maintain a safe social distance of 2m wherever possible.
- Wear a face covering in all areas of the building. You may remove your face covering while completing your chosen activity.
- Help us to maintain a safe environment by cleaning your equipment before and after use.
- Using the cleaning wipes provided to wipe down any changing areas.
At this time we are unable to reopen our Health Suite, please monitor this page and our social media for any further updates.