Thank you for choosing to attend swimming lessons at Pembroke Leisure Centre.
Please take note of the following terms and conditions of your booking
- All lessons are 30 minutes in duration.
- Please arrive no sooner than 5 minutes before the lesson start time.
- Please enter the building via the main entrance and exit the building via the dance studio fire exit. You are encouraged to bring your child swim ready i.e. their costume on under their clothes or towel.
- The changing rooms are open and we provide boxes to store your belongings (items are left at your own risk). Boys aged 8 and over should change in the male changing room and girls aged 8 and over in the female changing room.
- All children are encouraged to wear hats and shower before entering poolside.
- Your child may not be permitted to attend the lesson if they arrive 5 minutes after the lesson start time.
- Responsible adults of children under the age of 8 must wait within the building.
- Viewing is available in the Dutton suite.
- Anti-bacterial wipes and hand sanitiser will be provided for your use throughout the centre.
- Swimming lessons will be predominately taught from poolside.
- Children in Splash 1/2 and 3/4 need to wear suitable fixed buoyancy. Our preference is for them to use arm discs and these are available to purchase at the centre, however arm bands and puddle jumpers can also be used.
- In the event of a pool closure, we will make every attempt to contact our customers as soon as possible. Please ensure you follow us on Facebook.
- Please follow all current government guidance relating to COVID-19.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.