OUR HEALTH SUITE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
THE CURRENT GUIDANCE IS BEING REVIEWED AND AS SOON AS WE ARE ABLE TO MAKE ANY CHANGES WE WILL UPDATE OUR PAGE.
We thank you for your patience.
To achieve a healthy body and healthy mind, we believe it's important to have a balanced approach between work, leisure exercise and relaxation.
Health Suites are the ideal place to unwind after a hard days work and help ease the stress of a modern lifestyle. Our Health Suite offers a sauna and a steam room.
To use the Health Suite you must:
- Complete the Health Suite Induction form
- Be aged 16+ to use the Health Suite unaccompanied
- Children aged 11+ may use the Health Suite if accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 16.
We advise the following people do not use the sauna/steam rooms
- Pregnant women
- Diabetics with damaged feet or peripheral neuropathy
- those suffering from heart disease/circulatory problems and high and low blood pressure.
- Those with an infectious skin diseases/sores and wounds
- Those suffering from an illness where you are unable to perspire
- If you are taking anticoagulants/antihistamines/hypnotic or tranquillisers or any other medications whatsoever which makes you unsure as to the advisability of using saunas/steam rooms
- If you have consumed alcohol or a heavy meal within 1 1/2 hours
- If you have suffer from migraine attacks (SAUNAS)
- If you have recently exercised (STEAM ROOMS)
- Those suffering from any condition whatsoever that makes you unsure as to the advisability of using saunas/steam rooms
- Those at particular risk from the use of saunas and steam rooms and special consideration needs to be given to:-
- The Elderly
- Pregnant women
- And diabetics
If you fall into any of the above categories we ask that you sign our disclaimer and would advise against using the health suite.