Our current plans for reopening are as follows:
Monday 29th March – Organised outdoor junior activities
- ATP and 3G pitches are available to book for junior activities
Monday 26th April - Organised outdoor activities for adults, up to 30 people
- Outdoor exercise classes to begin
- ATP and 3G pitches are available to book for up to 30 people
Monday 3rd May – Gyms, leisure centres and fitness facilities can reopen. This will include individual or one-to-one training.
- Fitness suite sessions
- Lane swimming sessions
- Family pod swimming sessions
- One to one swimming lessons
Monday 3rd May –Great news, following the Welsh Government announcement on the 23/4/21 we will now be looking to gradually reintroduce organised indoor activities, limited to a maximum of 15 people and children’s indoor activities earlier than expected:
- Exercise classes
- Indoor club sessions
- Certain junior activities
Swimming lessons will resume on the 17th May. There will be more information to follow soon.
All activities will need to be pre-booked and paid via our Pembs Leisure app or website to allow entry. Our usual 7-day booking system will apply.