Come and enjoy a 45 minute family swim for up to 6 members of your household and extended household. Book an allocated swim pod in one of our 6 swimming pools.
Our swimming pools will be separated into pods for you to enjoy swimming as a family again. The main pools will have four separate pods consisting of two in the shallow end and two in the deep end. Our learner pools will have two separate pods. You can book one pod per family which you can use of for the duration of the swim session. To book a deep end pod all adults will need to be competent swimmers. If you wish to bring a child who is not a competent swimmer (able to swim in deep water and tread water) into a deep end pod they will be required to wear fixed buoyancy aids which will not be provided. Fixed buoyancy aids could include armbands, life jackets, arm discs or puddle jumpers, an aid which can be easily removed by the swimmer will not be sufficient (woggle, float, rubber ring etc.)
- Our normal family swim adult to child ratio admission policy applies and pod areas allocated for each family will be a minimum size of approximately 36m2.
- Water temperatures may vary from pool to pool (main & learner pools – where applicable) and be slightly cooler for the little members of your household.
- Any child that is still wearing nappies will need to attend our pools wearing a disposable swim nappy, neoprene reusable nappy and a suitable swimming costume.
- If you wish to bring a child into a deep end pod, who is not a competent swimmer, they must be wearing a fixed buoyancy aid and 2 adults must be in the water with them
- One main family member to book the pod session.
- All Government guidelines to be followed at all times in addition to leisure centre guidelines and operations.
- There will be no shower facilities.
- Please check your local leisure centre on their current changing provision.
£8 (Standard) per family
£5 (registered Passport to leisure families)
£5 (standard) per family
Free swimming to all Passport to leisure users
When do they start?
Saturday October 17th 2020
To see available sessions and to book a place check out our Pembs Leisure APP & our online booking service.. We are also able to take bookings over the phone so please give your local leisure centre a ring