Are you looking for ways to cool off this summer? Come and make a splash in a Swim Pod where up to 6 people can enjoy a swim in their own designated area of the pool.
You can book a Swim Pod in any of our 6 swimming pools. You will be able to choose from the deep end, shallow end or small pool depending on which leisure centre you attend.
The simplest way to book and check availability is via our Pembs Leisure App or online by clicking here. We are also able to take bookings over the phone, payment will need to be made at the time of booking. Please call your local leisure centre to make the booking.
Please take note of the following terms and conditions of booking.
- To book a deep end Swim Pod, all adults will need to be competent swimmers. If you wish to bring a child who is not a competent swimmer (able to swim in deep water and tread water) into a deep end Swim Pod they will be required to wear fixed buoyancy aids which will not be provided. Fixed buoyancy aids could include armbands, life jackets, arm discs or puddle jumpers. An aid the swimmer can easily remove will not be sufficient (woggle, float, rubber ring etc).
- If you have children who would like to come to a Swim Pod unaccompanied by an adult, they can if they are aged 8 or over. If unaccompanied by an adult, swimmers must be able to swim 50m and tread water to book a deep end Swim Pod.
- Our Family Swimming Adult to Child Ratio Admission Policy applies, please see below for more information.
- Water temperatures may vary from pool to pool. Pods in the main pools may be slightly cooler for the younger members of your household.
- Any child who wears nappies will need to wear a disposable swim nappy, neoprene reusable nappy and a suitable swimming costume.
- One main person will need to be a registered Pembrokeshire Leisure user to be able to book the Pod session.
- All Government guidelines are to be followed at all times, in addition to leisure centre guidelines and operations.
- There will be no shower facilities.
Please check the current changing provision at your local leisure centre.