2021 Swimming Lessons
Our centres will be closed from 23.12.2020 until further notice. Once confirmed, we will publish dates here for:
- The next course of swimming lessons
- Priority booking dates
- When you can book swimmers who are not currently in the swim school into lessons
Booking and Payment Options
If you have a child who has not attended lessons previously who would like to start lessons, please email your local centre for more information on how to book.
Swimmers Currently in the Swim School
Once we have a confirmed reopening date we will inform customers the dates of the next course of swimming lessons and email the link to pay.
Please continue to let us know if we need to update your contact details by emailing your local leisure centre.
If your child is already in the swim school, they will still have priority booking for the coming term.
- Junior memberships are not being restarted at this time.
- All lessons will be 30 minutes.
- The cost per lesson will be £4.40 for all swimmers. If you are registered for Passport to Leisure this rate will also be available.
- Payment for lessons will need to be made online, please see the information below on how to do this.
- Swimmers will all be allocated a space in the correct wave. The lesson may be at a different time, on a different day or with a different teacher. We endeavour to keep changes to a minimum.
- If the space you have been allocated is not suitable, you do not wish to return to lessons or you have any other queries then please email your local leisure centre.
Paying for your lessons
The simplest and most efficient way to pay for swimming lessons is online. We will be emailing all swimmers who attend lessons a link to pay online. Your child will need an email address registered to their leisure account to receive this communication. To update their account with an email address, please email your local leisure centre with the email address to add, the child’s full name and date of birth.
If you do not receive an email please phone your local leisure centre to make payment.