Whilst restrictions are easing and a return to normality is in sight, we are beginning to restart all Pembrokeshire Leisure memberships.
All members will be able to access our facilities for free until the first direct debit payment is collected on the 1st June.
Our standard memberships have been frozen for all customers since March 2020 due to the effect of the pandemic on our facilities. We are now in a position to welcome all of our members back to our centres.
Dates to remember:
- From 26th April memberships will be restarted. Everyone who has a junior membership will continue to remain frozen until further notice.
- Between 26th April and 31st May, all live members will be able to access our facilities for free. This will include outdoor fitness classes from 26th April, individual sessions (gym and pool) in the centre from 3rd May and indoor group exercise classes from 3rd May.
- On 1st June direct debit payments will resume. As a reflection of the restrictions currently in place, Bronze, Silver and Gold memberships will be charged at £19 per month. Joint membership will be charged at £38 per month and household membership at £45.
- All live members will have the same level of access as Gold membership until September 1st 2021.
- From 1st September we will resume our standard memberships at their standard prices, with their standard entitlements.
Our online class offering will continue to run for free until 31st May for those of you who still wish to work out virtually. From 1st June until the 31st August everyone with a live membership will be able to access the Digital Hub for free.
From 1st September, subject to restrictions, we will re-introduce our memberships at their new 2021 prices.
Be Active Membership
When we reopen our BeActive membership will no longer be available.
- If you had a BeActive Direct Debit Membership and a frozen Standard membership, please refer to the information above.
- If you had a one month BeActive membership, your membership will be extended to cover any days lost due to our closure in December.
If you have a frozen annual membership, then you can restart your membership when we reopen.
If you do not wish to return at this time you can continue to keep the membership frozen until 31st August 2021. On the 1st September all annual membership subscriptions will resume.
All annual membership subscriptions will be extended to cover the time we have been closed.