What about my membership?
Currently there is no need to contact us, all memberships are frozen with no payments being taken until further notice
Now that we have a confirmed opening date, to allow our members to return to us when they feel safe and happy to do so we will be offering the following.
If you are ready to return to us:
- Everyone with a frozen current membership will be able to access the fitness suite for free from the 17th to the 31st August.
- We will be offering a “BeActive” membership while our facilities have a limited offering at £19/month.
- You will need to sign up to the membership using our app or website. If this is an issue you may need to phone your local centre.
- This membership will be paid on a monthly basis with no minimum term.
- It will be available until our centres are able to offer a more complete selection of activities, when existing membership subscriptions will be restarted.
There will be more information regarding the BeActive membership sent to all members now that we know the opening date, including the links of where to sign up.(Or alternatively, all information will be advertised on our website and Pembrokeshire Leisure App.
If you don’t feel ready to return to us yet:
- All memberships will remain frozen and you will not need to contact us until you are ready to return.
- All subscriptions will receive an extension as appropriate.
- When we are able to offer a more complete provision of activities then memberships will be restarted. Members will be given notice before the payments are taken.
If you don’t have a membership
You will be able to book and pay for your fitness suite session on a booking by booking basis (Pre – booking commencing Tuesday 11th August). Bookings can be made via the website, via the Pembrokeshire Leisure App or on the phone .
In order to make a reservation you will need to be a registered user of Pembrokeshire Leisure. You can register via the website or on the phone .
We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time. We sincerely hope to welcome you back to our facilities and look forward to seeing you very soon!
We will continue to keep you updated with the latest information through our website, email, our App and social media platforms (Facebook: Pembrokeshire Leisure)