What about my membership?
There is no need to contact us, all memberships including the BeActive memberships are frozen with no payments being taken until further notice.
When we reopen:
- If you had a membership prior to March 2020 this membership will remain frozen.
- If you had signed up to a BeActive membership, this membership will restart. We will notify members of a start date when we have a confirmed reopening date.
- The £19 per month individual “BeActive” and £45 per month Household BeActive memberships will continue while our facilities have a limited offering. If you have not previously done so, once we reopen you will be able to sign up using our Pembs Leisure App or by clicking here.
- This membership will be paid on a monthly basis with no minimum term.
- It will be available until our centres are able to offer a more complete selection of activities, when existing membership subscriptions will be restarted.
- As more information becomes available it will be communicated with members via email and shared on our website and social media pages.
If you don’t feel ready to return to us when we reopen:
- If you had a membership prior to March 2020 this membership will remain frozen and you do not need to contact us.
- If you wish to cancel a Direct Debit BeActive subscription you will need to contact your local leisure centre. There is no minimum term to this membership.
- When we are able to offer a more complete provision of activities then memberships will be restarted. Members will be given notice before the payments are taken.
If you don’t have a membership
Once we have a confirmed reopening date, you will be able to book and pay for your fitness suite session on a booking by booking basis. Bookings can be made via the website, via the Pembrokeshire Leisure App or on the phone.
In order to make a reservation you will need to be a registered user of Pembrokeshire Leisure. You can register here.
We will continue to keep you updated with the latest information through our website, email, our App and social media platforms (Facebook: Pembrokeshire Leisure).